Exotic Veterinary Care in Kingsport, TN
Dr. Gary Andes is one of the few Veterinarians in the Tri-Cities area who treats birds, reptiles, pocket pets, and other exotics.
Our Doctors and staff are trained to provide high quality medical care for all of our patients. Our goal is to deliver this care in a compassionate way for all patients – feathered, scaled or otherwise. In taking the time to work with owners on issues such as diet, behavior, and housing, we believe that these pets will live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
Your reptiles, birds, small mammals, or fish may be a bit more unique and unusual than the cats and dogs your neighbors have, but that doesn’t mean we can’t give them the highest standard of exotic veterinary care!
Exotic Veterinary Services at Andes-Straley Veterinary Hospital:
- Wellness and problem-based appointments
- Digital Radiography
- Soft tissue and Orthopedic Surgery
- Nutrition, Behavioral, and Husbandry Counseling
- Avian, Small Mammal, and Reptile Boarding
- An in-house laboratory that can provide you with many diagnostic test results
- Exotic Pet Boarding available
- Wing, beak and nail trims